Skits that made you kind of sad

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll actually admit, looking back, the skit where Ernie draws Bert for his face and uses pillows to make the body to pretend he's still here actually made me pretty sad when I was a kid, especially because of the newly added music kind of adding emotion to it.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Lowercase N on the hill. Only Sesame Street could make me feel emotional towards a freaking letter of the alphabet.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This one didn't make me sad but it did make plenty of happy/hopeful tears drop down from my face:The introduction of Julia. Being someone with a disorder that's barely off the Autism spectrum, I applauded them for adding such a wonderful addition to the show's character line up. Although I really hate talking about it, I was bullied because of how I was "weird" back in my school days. So yes, the introduction of Julia made me shed some tears but those tears were far from the sad kind. It gave me hope that maybe just maybe Julia will help teach kids that it's okay to be different. That was definitely beautiful enough to make me cry.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I remember the inside/outside song from Monsterpiece Theater made me pretty sad as a kid just because the two AM's never got to be with each other (now, I just think it's silly. :stick_out_tongue: ).

Last edited:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Honestly, the song "I Don't Want Want to Live on the Moon". It's my favorite Sesame song, and sometimes when I've had a bad day, I watch it because because it's so beautiful. I don't know, just makes me emotional for some reason. :confused:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Honestly, the song "I Don't Want Want to Live on the Moon". It's my favorite Sesame song, and sometimes when I've had a bad day, I watch it because because it's so beautiful. I don't know, just makes me emotional for some reason. :confused:
Have you heard the German version yet? I didn't think it was possible but I think it's even more beautiful.