West Nile, Swine Flu, Meningitis, and Sequelitis

mr3urious

Reaction score
Speaking of sequelitis. . . .

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6298780/

Hey, with a cast like Olivia Newton-John, Gilbert Gottfried, Katie Lee Gifford, Margaret Cho, Fabio, Tony Hawk, Bret Michaels, Al Roker, and Charo as the Queen of England, how could this possibly kill any careers?
Does anyone still give a crap about Sharknado? The joke has long since ran its course already! :mad:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why does MALIFICENT need a sequel? Wasn't it supposed to be a prequel? How do you do a sequel to a prequel? Wouldn't the original technically be the sequel?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, it looks like nearly twenty years later, CHICKEN RUN may possibly be getting a sequel.

Why? It wasn't necessarily one of Aardman's better movies.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Usually if a movie is really good, I wanna know what happens next to the characters.

Chicken Run is so good that I don't.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In regards to Chicken Run.

I remember as a kid being super excited when I saw previews for it and found out it was from the same people who made Wallace and Gromit (all three late 80's/90's shorts were part of my childhood, and I still have them on VHS).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I wonder what film series in the history of cinema has had the most sequels (counting direct-to-DVD ones). I'd say that not counting films that have been adapted into different spin-offs like Batman and Godzilla, it's probably The Land Before Time. But I could be wrong.