Muppet Fan Confessions

dwayne1115

Reaction score
:smirk:

I'm just kinda slowly accepting it now.
For me with some characters it's easy. Like Floyd I think Matt dose wonderful with him and Uncle Deadly. With Kermit however it's taking me a lot longer.

I was watching newer Muppet stuff yesterday and it threw me into some kind of depression that I'm still struggling with. I feel so stupid because I know that they are just puppets, but man these characters really mean so much to me.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
For me with some characters it's easy. Like Floyd I think Matt dose wonderful with him and Uncle Deadly. With Kermit however it's taking me a lot longer.

I was watching newer Muppet stuff yesterday and it threw me into some kind of depression that I'm still struggling with. I feel so stupid because I know that they are just puppets, but man these characters really mean so much to me.
Sorry about your depression.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Change isn't always easy for everyone.
No its isn't, and zip know some will say that I'm just made over the Steve stuff, but that's not it anymore. At the end of the day it's the characters that I care about. The Muppets have always been the most stable thing in my life. Everyone else has ether left me or let me down drastically, but the Muppets have always been there for me. They have helped me laugh, cry and go through some of the hardest things I've been through in my life.
So to say that these changes have not shaken me would be an understatement.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I dont really think Jerry Nelson was that great of a puppeteer. He had one heck of a singing voice and the amount of strange and funny voices he did made up for the fact his lip sync was quite poor

dwayne1115

Reaction score
If they don't end up recasting Rizzo I would actually be alright with Yolanda taking his place in the cast.
I would be fine wI think that as well, but you know as well as I do that heven will no doubt be recast.