Disability Corner

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Here are my issues:
-Depression
-ADHD (and I HATE having ADHD)
-Anxiety

And, I think in @Old Thunder's opinion, an "unhealthy" obsession with my cat.
(I'm just kidding about that last one. Actually, my cat is a very good form of therapy for the depression)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
When I got tagged in this I thought people were insinuating I wasn't normal. Other than a bout with depression I am a perfect specimen of a human being, thank you very much and pass the caviar.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Here are my issues:
-Depression
-ADHD (and I HATE having ADHD)
-Anxiety

And, I think in @Old Thunder's opinion, an "unhealthy" obsession with my cat.
(I'm just kidding about that last one. Actually, my cat is a very good form of therapy for the depression)
I have ADD too along with anxiety and used to be hyper myself.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Depression is really a silent killer of so many people. I have suffered it for years, and it's almost taken my life a couple of times as wel l

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
When I got tagged in this I thought people were insinuating I wasn't normal. Other than a bout with depression I am a perfect specimen of a human being, thank you very much and pass the caviar.
No, I was just making fun of you making fun of my obsession with my cat, that's all.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Caviar??? Yep, I think we found your problem. :wink:

Any Del

Reaction score
I have Speech Impairment. And I can be slow at times...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Might as well bump this up.

I have Asperger's Syndrome, which means I have a hard time socializing with people, I'm very sensitive to loud noises (which is why I hate thunderstorms), and I tend to obsess over certain things (Homestar Runner is the big one for me currently, as a lot of you know by now).

I'm also really picky about some things, and I tend to apologize over every little thing... :oops:

Oh, and I just recently learned how to tie my shoes, which is something I could not do before. :smile:
Oh, and to add on to that, I don't like making eye contact with people.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I used to kind of be like that, not so much anymore.

Though I'll be honest. I don't like making eye contact when I'm about to walk past someone. :smirk: