Bunsen and Beaker on "Wheel of Fortune"

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Did anyone notice Bunsen and Beaker appeared in the cold opening of Wheel of Fortune today? This week the shows were from Walt Disney World and they have cold openings with Disney characters, so it's good to see some Muppets get their chance to shine. Makes me wonder if some other Muppets will appear on the show on the Disney episodes.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Just to clarify, it was the Muppet Mobile Lab. I was worried it was a new David Rudman performance as Beaker and I missed it.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Just to clarify, it was the Muppet Mobile Lab. I was worried it was a new David Rudman performance as Beaker and I missed it.
Wait that wasn't Dave as Beaker? Was the Muppet mobile lab scene done when Steve was still performing him? (Or Richard, but I doubt they would have went that far back.) Now I"m confused. :confused:

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Wait that wasn't Dave as Beaker? Was the Muppet mobile lab scene done when Steve was still performing him? (Or Richard, but I doubt they would have went that far back.) Now I"m confused. :confused:
The scene was done recently, but the Muppet Mobile Labs uses on-site (or rather off site) voice actors. While I can say that Bunsen is not performed by Dave Goelz here, I am not sure about Beaker. I believe Beakers parts are pre-recorded soundbites, so it would most likely be Steve's performance.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh, okay. I thought Bunsen sounded a little different there, but I was thinking it was just my ears. I never know that at Disney world the regular performers didn't perform their characters, though that would explain "Muppets Ahoy."

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So... What Steve has said is coming true. Multiple performers for the characters... great.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
So... What Steve has said is coming true. Multiple performers for the characters... great.
You really think Dave Goelz is going to work full time at Disney? They can't just have him record lines, they need someone to do live voice interaction with the guests.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't mind someone else doing Bunsen for this thingy.

It's an interactive goo-gah, and really, Dave could only record so many things in advance for it to say. I doubt the average Disney visitor is gonna say, "Hey! That doesn't sound like Bunsen!"

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Here is another video. Almost sounds like Peter Linz is doing Bunsan here.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Honestly the guy doing Bunsen sounds pretty close to Dave's voice-wise.