When you need to rant...

Any Del

Reaction score
My dad brought in a homeless man to stay with us during this severe thunderstorm. He's going to be sleeping in my sister's and I bedroom. Me and my sister are ****** about this. Should I be worried?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
A little bit... Right now as I'm writing this he's talking extremely loudly to himself... :smirk: :concern:
Dude, I remember last year when my dad let this homeless guy into our house to get some food and a shower just out of the blue - before talking to us about it! It was scary because for all we knew the guy could have been a murderer! :eek:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
@Any Del best I can say is I hope the best, and if he tries anything suspicious, just call the cops.

@Froggy Fool this is why I'm sketpitcal on letting people in my house unless I know them well enough. That was my biggest mistake with my former friend James.

After talking to his dad yesterday, while I don't approve of him forcing his son to live in the garage, at the same time, I can't say I blame him because he basically hinted that he was being a lazy bum.