The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So this happened yesterday.

I was at my friend Mike's house in RI for the day with our friend Drew. We went down to McDonald's because, well... Munchies (yes, we were all high, surprise, surprise), well, okay, just Mike mostly cause I waited till we got Chinese. He faked an old smoker's voice on the drive thru speaker and we were all just dying laughing. :laugh:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Whenever something is popular, tons of copycats will always try to emulate it's popularity. While sometimes these knock offs can be mildly entertaining, the results are usually horrible sometimes in a "so stupid it's funny" sort of way like these blatant Star Wars knock offs right here:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Watching TomSka cringe at some of his old asdfmovie creations is nothing short of hilarious. I stand by the opinion that asdfmovie is and always will be funny, but I can still see why the creator of the shorts feels kind of embarrassed about a few of the more awkward scenes from the earlier asdfmovies. While he may find the scenes cringey, that doesn't change all the times my friends and I quoted such brilliant asdfmovie catchphrases as "I like trains", "Everybody do the flop", "Die potato!", and "It says gullible on the ceiling,". While it may not look that way to some people with it's use of amateur stick figure art and all, asdfmovie is actually pretty brilliant with some of it's humor. I never thought a series about stick figures would have so many memorable jokes that I still find funny to this day: