Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Meh.

I've seen much worse than Heralde and Jamie going at each other. In all honesty.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In Heralde's defense though, and I'm not trying to be a kiss *** or anything, but compared to her posts, I really have seen worse from others on political posts. At least she's shown she does some research and doesn't just blame one side all the time.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Woah..... @jvcarroll you do realize that men and women are different? It doesn't make one or the other weaker it just means our thinking can be different. Also no matter how right you may think you are there is always a slight chance especially if you do not have cold hard facts and are only stating your opinion that you might be wrong. It should also be noted that not everyone has to have your same ideas about hot topic issues. That is what makes us individuals
I believe most gender norms are societal contrivance, so - no. I disagree entirely. And I think of people as people. I don't think women are more emotional than men. They're taught to be. But women are also taught not to have opinions. All of that is toxic and that's why I don't process behavior by gender. You can, but I don't. We're out of the 50's and the caveman days. Women are allowed to wear pants and do everything a man can, yet they're only still paid 79 cents on the dollar. Also, I was stating my opinion on gender and was told not to. So, I wasn't saying anyone was wrong. I'm just being an individual like you stated. :wink:

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Evangelical TV host claims the antichrist will be a ‘homosexual Jew’

My first response - OMG. He sounds hot! LOL! Second response - people are frigggin' horrifying. There's so many people like this idiot, but there are nice people too. Hate is an industry that will always have subscribers. These people count on that for their living.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Well, at least Jamie agrees on that (likewise with myself).
I'm actually very agreeable. Too much so. Absolutely every part of my life is catered to whomever is around me. When I work, I arrange every little detail in the way that makes the person with whom I'm working most comfortable. It's only an extra couple minutes, but they never know unless I'm not there to do all of those things. And these are coworkers or subordinates - not just my bosses. So, yeah. Only with a teeny amount of people on social media do I ever have trouble. My life is an open book and I'm an open soul. I truly love people. My favorite customers in my retail jobs are the angry old people. Not saying that all old people are angry. On the contrary. But there are few very curmudgeony misanthropes and I do well with them. Mostly, they're people who treat others badly because they've been treated badly so no matter how they start - I begin with kindness. Paying bills can be tough. Peace on earth can be tough. Making an angry person feel good for a moment or two - easy friggin' peasy. The trick is to have a helpful spirit and not take anything personally. Social media is filled with people taking things personally, The second I do that, everyone loses. Going forth with honest kindness means the angry person wins and I win by default afterward. Yay that. :big_grin: :smile: