The Confessions of a Muppet Freak: A Conor Blake Blog

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Also watch Grover and Mr. Johnson clips. Oh, and Bert and Ernie clips. Oh, and pretty much every clip from the 70s to the 90s.
Would you also like me to upload every sesame street episode ever onto my youtube page?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Would you also like me to upload every sesame street episode ever onto my youtube page?
"I wUNt ev3ry siNgle SeSame street 3pisode aNd i wUnT it NOOOOOOOOOOOoooWOOOWOOWOOWOWOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!1111!!!" - The Sesame Brats™

But to answer your question, YEEEESSS I WunT IT NOOWWWJWPWPWOKWJIOPWOPIWOPIOPIOP~!!!!!!!11111

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Naw the inserts are pretty easy to find and some of the more monumental street stories are as well. Look up Goodbye Mr. Looper and tell me you don't shead a tear, even if you don't know who Mr. Hooper is. Also lookup Christmas eve on Sesame Street, it is by far one of the best Christmas specials out there. Also watch Follow that Bird the characters are all perfect in this, and it was the last movie Jim prefomed Kermit in. I love that movie it will make you laugh cry and jump for joy. It has everything. It's kind of like the Muppet Movie for the Sesame Street characters and it is wonderful.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
By the time this is all over we are going to make you into a Sesame Street fan!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
And look up different parodies Sesame Street made over the years. Song parodies, movie and TV show parodies as well.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
*COUGH COUGH*

If I may give a suggestion.....

NTV with Nick Normal and the Nickmatics and any Little Jerry song.