The “What did you do today?” thread

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Still doing homework I see. For what subject?
Yes, I'm still doing homework. I don't graduate until August, and I've got two more classes to go over the summer. This is college stuff.

The class is a stupid "Career Planning Management" thing that my mother suggested I take because she thought it would be helpful.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The class is a stupid "Career Planning Management" thing that my mother suggested I take because she thought it would be helpful.
Yeah, it would have been more helpful if they did this kind of stuff in high school back in my day . . . along with teaching you other things like how to do taxes, how to juggle finances, and crap like that that adults have to do in their daily lives.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My high school actually had career Ed believe it or not. It was very helpful.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's like once the Class of 2007 (my class) graduated, then all of the sudden, school systems were changing everything: second languages were then being taught in elementary instead of high school, school days were being shortened to six instead of seven hours, personal electronics were then being allowed in schools, armed security guards were actually becoming normal (my middle school had them because it was in the ghetto), among other things.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yes, I'm still doing homework. I don't graduate until August, and I've got two more classes to go over the summer. This is college stuff.

I wish you the best of luck.

Any Del

Reaction score
Went down to my collegr to register and dropped off my PS3 to the repair shop. Should take about a week to fix but I'm good with that.

Any Del

Reaction score
$80. But he told me to pay after he fixes it.