Walt Disney World takes down Muppet Vision 3D Balloon and sells limited edition vinyl pins

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
how would you feel if they removed the balloon and either left it in storage to rot or refurbished it and used it in something else completely, like whinnie the pooh or something? Would you think it was just as disrespectful?

Clearly the logic here is 'fans like this thing, lets let them own a piece of it'.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, but how are you sure they're selling it to fans? They could just be selling them to a dump or something.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I thought this was all a joke at first then I actually read the article and it dose appear a real thing.

On the stand point of Star Wars land I kind of get it, but at the same time it's a theme park with focus not on Star Wars alone.

However I think we all know that Muppet Vision has kind of been on its last leg for quite some time. I mean they have already closed the one in California, so who knows how much longer it will evendors be a part of the park. Which aginst would really bother me simply for the fact that it was the last production Jim worked on.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly just give the rights to the muppets to like Warner or Universal or something....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't think so. I don't know about Warner, but Universal basically treated The Chipmunks even worse than how Disney's treated the Muppets.