The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yahoo Instant Messenger is apparently now getting discontinued according to this email I got.

Hi,

We see that you’ve used Yahoo Messenger recently, so we wanted to let you know that Yahoo Messenger will no longer be supported after July 17, 2018.

Before July 17, you can continue to use the service, but after that date, you will no longer have access to Yahoo Messenger. You can learn how to save your chats by visiting our FAQ.

We’ve loved working on Yahoo Messenger for you and want to thank you for using our product. We will continue to focus on building and introducing new, exciting communications tools that impact and delight our users.

Visit our FAQ to learn more. Thanks for being a Yahoo Messenger user!

Best,
The Yahoo Messenger team

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
discord has like. officially replaced everything as the go-to chat program

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't care too much for Discord, and in fact, this is why I disliked group chats on Y!M and such: too many people chatting at once, it's easy to get lost in the shuffle of multiple people posting at the same time. I always prefered one-to-one chatting anyway, but I do miss Y!M . . . there'll always be a special place in my heart for it, lol. I suppose Facebook Messenger is the closest thing to it there is.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
discord isnt just group chats though. you dont need to join a group chat at all if you dont want to

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I can kind of understand why people don't like Discord, particularly the MC one. It can get pretty crazy sometimes, sometimes a little too crazy.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score

There's something about this picture that really disturbs me. Probably the fact that the melted red ice cream on the girl's leg looks like blood... :eek: