The New New Quote Thread

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Far as I'm concerned, Steve is a cool guy and I grew up listening to his voice as Kermit and Ernie among other characters. Disney can go **** themselves for firing him in the first place, and this is one of the many reasons I lost respect for them as a company.
I mean, I never really cared for Steve's Kermit (Jim's will always be the best!), but I don't hate on the guy. Steve seemed like a really nice guy, and I won't deny he was a great puppeteer. My favorite character of his will always be Rizzo. :shifty:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Far as I'm concerned, Steve is a cool guy and I grew up listening to his voice as Kermit and Ernie among other characters. Disney can go **** themselves for firing him in the first place, and this is one of the many reasons I lost respect for them as a company.
You’re wrong and you know darn well that Steve behaved very very badly and deserved to be fired! Disney had every right to fire that egomaniac, so get back to respecting Disney as a company RIGHT NOW! :mad:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You’re wrong and you know darn well that Steve behaved very very badly and deserved to be fired! Disney had every right to fire that egomaniac, so get back to respecting Disney as a company RIGHT NOW! :mad:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh no.

In the time that Duke's been gone he's become such a running gag that I just can't take him even remotely seriously. @Duke Remington, you are so irrational and repetitive that I can't even tell if you're trolling or if you are legitimately this insufferable all the time. I think it would be in everyone's best interest to put you on ignore. I just feel sorry for all the people reading this site who aren't members and don't have that option.

Goodbye Duke. This is the last time I am ever giving you any attention.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
He's actually on the autism spectrum (I found out via his deviantart page) so that's why he has numerous temper tantrums.

But yeah, far as I'm concerned, he's just old news and I'm ignoring him, too.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
He's actually on the autism spectrum (I found out via his deviantart page) so that's why he has numerous temper tantrums.

But yeah, far as I'm concerned, he's just old news and I'm ignoring him, too.
Where is his DeviantArt?