The New Am I The Only One Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only one that's ever worn cowboy boots?

In my early 20's, I had three pairs. One burgundy, one gray (for everyday wear).
For dress-up, I had a pair of white snakeskin boots, black suede tops, silver buckles, they looked sharp.

To think I would never wear sneakers again, these were so comfortable. But not too good on the gym floor. 8)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm gonna ask this once on this thread and never ask it again because this is a bit of a controversial topic.

Am I the only one that honestly hates the fact that white privilege really does exist? I mean, the fact that we have racist bigoted cops (*cough* NYC *cough*) that always get the spot light from the media while the good ones are shoved aside, as well as the white supremacists who, again, get most of the attention while other groups of terrorists/criminals are just washed off half the time, and pretty much our own president as well.

Doesn't help that these ignorant ***** pretty much give every single white person a bad rep as well.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
So, I dunno if anyone else here has seen those Cricket Wireless commercials, but am I the only one who thinks the... things in those ads kinda look like the things in Dumb Ways to Die?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Cricket wireless?

I know (or think) I've heard ads on the radio... Or maybe when I have to keep ads on... Do you have a picture reference?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
This is what the Cricket Wireless ads look like:

And here is Dumb Ways to Die for comparison:

Now do you see what I mean?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In retrospect, am I the only one who finds it a little surprising that the same guy who did movies like THE SIXTH SENSE, THE LAST AIRBENDER, and SPLIT also wrote the screenplay for STUART LITTLE?