None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We've been having quite a bit of rain and storms lately, and while that's been helping to keep the temps down, thankfully, at the same time, that's usually a bad sign. . . .

I've come to notice that anymore, if June is particularly wet and prescipitous, that usually means the rest of the summer will be dry and arid . . . and that's when we need the rain the most. :smirk:

Still wish the drop in temps could last through the weekend so I can wear my I Was Raised On The Street t-shirt to see Steve Whitmire (and also change into my Mario and Luigi shirt if I take a moment to see Charles Martinet).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
We also had some pretty bad thunder a few nights ago.

Actually, last year it was constantly raining during the summer. Which I liked.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Word just got in that NH is getting ANOTHER heat wave starting on Friday, but at least thunder will be happening tomorrow.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, the 90s are back once again, and it appears they're here to stay.

What can we do? It's that time of year.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It has consistently been in the 90s+, and it's been really humid every day. Every week we'll have one day when it's cloudy, and then it rains the next day, and then it goes back to being hot and sunny right after that.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I hate the heat.

I hate the cold.

I hate everything come to think of it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh sure, now it drops back down below the 90s again now that I don't have to be out in it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: