West Nile, Swine Flu, Meningitis, and Sequelitis

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I wonder what film series in the history of cinema has had the most sequels (counting direct-to-DVD ones). I'd say that not counting films that have been adapted into different spin-offs like Batman and Godzilla, it's probably The Land Before Time. But I could be wrong.
Probably James Bond. They have something like 25 movies.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I wonder what film series in the history of cinema has had the most sequels (counting direct-to-DVD ones). I'd say that not counting films that have been adapted into different spin-offs like Batman and Godzilla, it's probably The Land Before Time. But I could be wrong.
That would be the Carry On series of raunchy British film comedies, which had 31 entries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carry_On_(franchise)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Why don't people ever use this thread to talk about West Nile Virus, Swine Flu, and Meningitis? Weird.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
unpopular opinion but i liked sing and im curious about this sequel. My boy Mike better be in it.

i had no idea ugly dolls were still popular or relevant

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
unpopular opinion but i liked sing and im curious about this sequel.
Same here. I thought Sing was going to be a stupid movie at first, but when I went and saw it I actually enjoyed it quite a lot. I don't think it really needs a sequel, though.
i had no idea ugly dolls were still popular or relevant
Me neither. I haven't heard about or seen them in years.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score