West Nile, Swine Flu, Meningitis, and Sequelitis

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Sing was actually a decent film and surpassed many peoples expectactions (including me). The music and singing was superb (especially Seth Mcfarlane and Taron Egerton)
The sequel I don't know how it would work. Unless they have a really good plot. Which I'm presuming they do.

But Trolls 2 really? UNLESS THIS IS FILM IS ABOUT THE TROLLS IN THE TOY STORY TRILOGY THEN COUNT ME OUT.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
@Old Thunder They'll start talking about Swine Flu the day pigs fly. :embarrassed:
Smh.
Nooooo, not Trolls 2! Now I have to endure another six months of crappy pop music being stuck in my head. :rolleyes: Seriously, why do they have to make another of those!
I don't know about y'all, but i'm really getting tired of DreamWorks trying to be like Disney. I miss when they were the edgier alternative. DreamWorks used to have it's own distinct personality. Now it"s hard to distinguish between them from all the other competition.

Doesn’t this already exist?
Oh, I get it, Troll 2! HAHAHAHAHA

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know about y'all, but i'm really getting tired of DreamWorks trying to be like Disney. I miss when they were the edgier alternative.
It's like I said before, way back when, Pixar and DreamWorks had to bring their 'A' game since they were always in fierce competition with each other, mainly because they were the top dogs of CGI movies . . . then along came BlueSky with the Ice Age movies and then they became the alternative . . . then along came all of these off-brand studios cranking out all kinds of cheaper dribble, then CGI ended up becoming industry standard for animated features, now CGI has since lost its novelty and wonder, and the competition isn't as fierce as it once was, so it's like neither Pixar or DreamWorks really even have to try anymore.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I blame this more on the fact that DreamWorks still has a bug up their *** about Pixar's A Bug's Life (hehe, bug) when Antz was released.