The Muppets Take London

MuppetMan28

Reaction score
Although it seems like there will be different guest stars on different days. This is what I could find:
July 13 - The O2, London (with Kylie Minogue, Kevin Bishop, David Tennantand Charles Dance)

July 14 matinee and evening shows - The O2, London (with Steps, Adam Hills and Peter Davidson)

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Although it seems like there will be different guest stars on different days. This is what I could find:
July 13 - The O2, London (with Kylie Minogue, Kevin Bishop, David Tennantand Charles Dance)

July 14 matinee and evening shows - The O2, London (with Steps, Adam Hills and Peter Davidson)
Ah, I see. I wonder if this will be canon in the Doctor Who universe (assuming that they will perform their respective Doctors). :search:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score

Is Adam Hills that Australian comedian?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, that would be amazing! Imagine a Doctor Who skit with The Muppets :eek:.
I'm not sure where I read this but apparently David Tennant will be appearing in a Pig's in Space sketch (I'm guessing as Doctor Who)

Luke

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking forward to the Muppets Take The O2. I will be there the Friday night, at the front of stage, wearing either an Animal shirt or an ALF shirt (just to be different haha). Loving the guest stars. Enjoy the show!

Oh and GRATUITOUS PENGUINS!!!! :zany::zany::zany::zany::zany:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking forward to the Muppets Take The O2. I will be there the Friday night, at the front of stage, wearing either an Animal shirt or an ALF shirt (just to be different haha). Loving the guest stars. Enjoy the show!

Oh and GRATUITOUS PENGUINS!!!! :zany::zany::zany::zany::zany:

Enjoy it mate. I'm going Saturday lunchtime