The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In spite of its controversy....

Am I the only one who actually finds burqas to be really hot? Figuratively speaking?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Am I the only one who never liked All Grown Up? I dunno, I just thought it was kinda boring when compared to the original Rugrats.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Am I the only one who never liked All Grown Up? I dunno, I just thought it was kinda boring when compared to the original Rugrats.
Nah, most older Rugrats fans pretty much despise it.

I definitely agree that it was pretty boring. I think they got most of the characters right, but Tommy became really bland, and Lil became the generic girl of the group, which i'm still really mad about because she was my favorite character in Rugrats. It was pretty annoying how it was basically just As Told By Ginger, when at that age, it should've been more like Recess.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Am I the only one that's not picky with their music and will literally listen to anything that sounds like Canon in d?

Schfifty

Reaction score
Am I the only one that seriously wanted to play with all those balloons at the end of Imagination?

You know. All those big balloons. Small balloons. Medium-sized balloons.
Are you kidding? I would have dove into those balloons like a ball pin in a fast food play area!
Well, just don't land flat on your stomach like this guy did. :laugh:

But that would be really fun, though.