Muppet Fan Confessions

MuppetMan28

Reaction score
In the English language the word bear has two different meanings. One is the animal, which is Fozzie. The other meaning is being bare naked. So when Kermit says "The comedian is a bear" they are saying Fozzie is the animal bear, but Fozzie turns it around to mean bare naked, and then says he is wearing a neck tie. Hope that helps.
Wow thanks! I couldn't have figured that out by myself:embarrassed:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
In the English language the word bear has two different meanings. One is the animal, which is Fozzie. The other meaning is being bare naked. So when Kermit says "The comedian is a bear" they are saying Fozzie is the animal bear, but Fozzie turns it around to mean bare naked, and then says he is wearing a neck tie. Hope that helps.
I actually never got that before now :embarrassed:.

AfricAnimalAZ

Reaction score
(For those who were visitors of/on SW's blog,) I'm eager for a 'Muppet Pundit' reunion - I hope I'm not wrong, and it's not like I think of it all the time, but I often tell myself on the inside that we'll be talking there again in just a few days...or possibly within the next month -- assuming maintenance on the site has been completed by then.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
(For those who were visitors of/on SW's blog,) I'm eager for a 'Muppet Pundit' reunion - I hope I'm not wrong, and it's not like I think of it all the time, but I often tell myself on the inside that we'll be talking there again in just a few days...or possibly within the next month -- assuming maintenance on the site has been completed by then.
I absolutely loved his blog! I think he had a lot of nasty trolls on there that wanted to turn everything he and his fans said aginst him. I stood up for Steve on his blog many times, and I still find myself defending him on this site and Facebook.
As a confession, I still believe Steve was right in everything he has said. I also feel Disney was in the wrong for firing him, and it's just one more step in showing us fans they clearly do not understand the Muppets or there fans.

AfricAnimalAZ

Reaction score
I also agree with what he said. Now if only he'd come back...I wish I was there to defend him when the trolls initially attacked. Of course, I'd never want for them to return (or new attackers to come), but in the worst case, if needed, I will say something this time -- I've got responses ready for them...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I also agree with what he said. Now if only he'd come back...I wish I was there to defend him when the trolls initially attacked. Of course, I'd never want for them to return (or new attackers to come), but in the worst case, if needed, I will say something this time -- I've got responses ready for them...
I still am standing up for Steve, but not for the simple fact he was fired, but I'm standing up for his message.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
There's this teacher at my old middle school who is such a fan of Elmo, that she had him all over her classroom.

In fact, Elmo's Song was even played for the teacher at a special event once.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think I might actually prefer David Rudman's Cookie Monster over Frank's.
Kind of the opposite for me, only because I thought Frank's Cookie sounded more natural. David's Cookie sounds like he's trying too hard to get the voice down.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Kind of the opposite for me, only because I thought Frank's Cookie sounded more natural. David's Cookie sounds like he's trying too hard to get the voice down.
To me, it kind of felt like that in David's earlier years as Cookie, but now it sounds more like kind of his own thing.