Let's see how many replies we can get to this post!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score

Absolutely Devastated Tonight. Tears were rolling down my face but we should be proud

Old Thunder

Reaction score
No you shouldn't. Your team lost, end of story, cry me a river. Bye.

GO CROATIA!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
No you shouldn't. Your team lost, end of story, cry me a river. Bye.

GO CROATIA!
David You're sh*tty country didn't f*cking qualify so none of you Yanks can say sh*t I can be as proud as I f*cking want. WHEN YOUR SH*T TEAM GETS TO THE SEMIS COME AND TALK

Old Thunder

Reaction score
David You're sh*tty country didn't f*cking qualify so none of you Yanks can say sh*t I can be as proud as I f*cking want. WHEN YOUR SH*T TEAM GETS TO THE SEMIS COME AND TALK
I hate the States too. Stop trying to bring out my patriotism because I don't have any.

Iceland
Uruguay
Belgium

They all got knocked out.

If Croatia wins this whole thing, I will be pleased. It's nice have a World Cup without the USA, isn't it?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Also, this is what you imbeciles get for bragging so much. You put the horse before the cart and it's come back to bite you in the bum. Screw Britain.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Also, this is what you imbeciles get for bragging so much. You put the horse before the cart and it's come back to bite you in the bum. Screw Britain.
So As David has said so The people of England are no longer allowed to cheer on their country and sing there most famous World Cup song.