Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, still don't see what the problem is. Fish's brain food, the kind of food you need for early in the morning before a day of schooling. Then again, with all the episodes of Iron Chef America and other similar shows I've watched, sweet fish pie is low on my disgust-taste meter. Heck, you know fish tacos which've become popular? We have empanadillas (which most of those TV chefy personalities keep referring to as "empanadas" without knowing the difference) filled with fish, so it could be technically said I've eaten fish pie in my lifetime and liked it.

*Finishes peeling boiled eggs and puts them in a plastic tub in the fridge for making devilled egg salad tomorrow.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Nope, still don't see what the problem is. Fish's brain food, the kind of food you need for early in the morning before a day of schooling. Then again, with all the episodes of Iron Chef America and other similar shows I've watched, sweet fish pie is low on my disgust-taste meter. Heck, you know fish tacos which've become popular? We have empanadillas (which most of those TV chefy personalities keep referring to as "empanadas" without knowing the difference) filled with fish, so it could be technically said I've eaten fish pie in my lifetime and liked it.

*Finishes peeling boiled eggs and puts them in a plastic tub in the fridge for making devilled egg salad tomorrow.
I guess with the fishy smell (according to Danny the smell was pretty pungent & it smelled like Marine Land) and a different type of sweet smell . I honestly don't know how to describe it. I just brought it up because Chef was in it .
Deviled egg salad? Sounds yummy!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries I know what you mean since we have those threads about Muppet TV and Film Mentions or the You Might be an Obsessed Muppet Fan If..., kind of how the new Lipton Tea commercial with the people singing "High Hopes" makes me think of that ambulance ant.
Confused voice: Ambulance ant?

Yep, devilled egg salad using peeled hardboiled eggs and some chorizo that Mom dosed with chipotles. Strong stuff that, makes me think of the time :hungry: had steam coming out of his ears imitating one of the cartoon universe's laws.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hooboy ...what a weekend :rolleyes: :stick_out_tongue:
Prairie: Yeah...who'd have thought you who drinks water all the time would get those nasty things?
I know! Tell me about it!
:sympathy:: How you doin' now kiddo?
Meh...just tired....kinda crabby.
:hungry:: Maybe if yu got sum sleep..yu feel a bit bettur.
Yeah..maybe . Goodness knows I need it since I didn't sleep well because I was in so much pain from those stones. :eek:
:super:: They sure do sound painful! Go get some rest!
Robi

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves a Happy Bert-day card at Apt 3's doorstep, along with a giftwrapped pack of bottlecaps and a bag of edible paperclips from the scare crew of Apt 1.

Hope :frown: has a fun party or however he decides to celebrate it.

Katzi428

Reaction score
opening the door to see :hungry: looking annoyed. I go to take one of the leftover cookies he had made for Bert's birthday ,but :hungry: snatches the the plate out of my reach
HEY! What gives?
:hungry:: Yu dun't wanna be here , yu dun't get fresh cookies!
Chef, don't be like that ,please ? :rolleyes:I told you why I wasn't going to be here. Don't be an old crab. Or a young crab even.
:hungry: sighs ..dejectedly Okee Yu want sum milk tu go with der cookies?
Nah....I'm fine.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Hey everyone...what do you get if you cross peanut butter and baked beans?
:sympathy:: One of Chef's latest crazy recipes?
:hungry:: HEY!!
Never mind him Robin shooting Rowlf a dirty look. Tell us Robin.
Robin: A fart that sticks to the roof of your butt!!
GROAN!!!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The scare crew comes back from Ed's dentist appointment.

Ed: Got another clean clean-up, thanks for taking me Count.
:batty: No problem, good thing my appointment got taken care of as vell and the fangs are in tip-top shape.
:insatiable: Thanks for breakfast/lunch Ed. The sweet potato waffle fry sundae was good, but the ice cream melted too soon.
Ed: Agree Cook. Hold up guys.
*Leaves a birthday card signed by all of us at Apt 2 with a batch of chocolate chippy nutty buttery cake squares for Prairie.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie: Thanks guys!! You're all amazing!!And Cookie? Thanks for having enough willpower not to eat them :wink:
All of us here chipped in to get Prairie a $100 gift card to HVille Mall (To be honest I just remembered a couple of minutes ago that it's Prairie's birthday )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: No problem Prairie, me glad you like the cakelet squares.

(Confidentially, we sampled a few of them last night). :wink:

*:batty: listening to the music of the night coming from upstairs.
For some reason I keep hearing Eastern European fiddle music close to the townhouse's block. :confused: