Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dude, that's not cool. I know the person who started this thread and his admin buddies will be fine with it (and then brag about how peaceful the thread is lol), but I am not.
Just sayin'. Many a times the conversation has come up in this thread, and other members will offer up a rebuttal, such as, "Well, such-and-such incident was actually justifiable, because. . . ." or "Well, so-and-so victim isn't so innocent as they want us to believe, because. . . ." or even "You can't keep painting such a broad stroke over police, not all police are racists or bad."

Speaking of which, here's another conversation I believe we just had in this thread, did we not?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Just sayin'. Many a times the conversation has come up in this thread, and other members will offer up a rebuttal, such as, "Well, such-and-such incident was actually justifiable, because. . . ." or "Well, so-and-so victim isn't so innocent as they want us to believe, because. . . ." or even "You can't keep painting such a broad stroke over police, not all police are racists or bad."
Because people like you are blindly following what people what you to follow. Of course you shouldn’t kill black people just because. But largely, it isn’t because of racism. It’s because they were actually doing something that would have endangered another person.

If a white guy did what they did, no one would say squat about it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I can clearly see everything is going as it is. But I do want to mention one thing.

@D'Snowth I really hope you weren't referring to me in that picture when you said "this sounds like some members on this forum" because that kind of sounded like it was translating us as white supremacists.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
So, I can clearly see everything is going as it is. But I do want to mention one thing.

@D'Snowth I really hope you weren't referring to me in that picture when you said "this sounds like some members on this forum" because that kind of sounded like it was translating us as white supremacists.
Don't you get it by now? If you ain't a liberal, you're a white supremacist. Cause, you know, there is no in between.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, trust me. I've learned that experience. (Literally. I was referred to as one on this very forum by another member. :shifty: ).