Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Where's some place in the world that you've never been but really want to go?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thoughts on Camp Lazlo?

Since I know you like Rocko's Modern Life.
I really wanted to like Lazlo, but I just couldn't get into it for two reasons:

1. It felt like it really wasn't up to the Rocko standards, the writing felt kind of weak, the characters were more annoying than they were quirky, and the overall look and quality wasn't as nice as Rocko.

2. It came out during a time I considered Cartoon Network had officially died, so I feel it's an "accessory" to CN's murder - much like Foster's, and all of those other new shows that came out during that time.

Why do we always stumble into even deeper chasms?
Do we really stumble into them, or do you just keep digging deeper and deeper?
Where's some place in the world that you've never been but really want to go?
Canada.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I really wanted to like Lazlo, but I just couldn't get into it for two reasons:

1. It felt like it really wasn't up to the Rocko standards, the writing felt kind of weak, the characters were more annoying than they were quirky, and the overall look and quality wasn't as nice as Rocko.
To each their own then. I was kind of the same way when it first came out, but as I watched more episodes, it really grew on me. Raj I think was always my favorite.

2. It came out during a time I considered Cartoon Network had officially died, so I feel it's an "accessory" to CN's murder - much like Foster's, and all of those other new shows that came out during that time.
I don't like to believe that every single post 2004 show was crap. Like, yeah, that era had its crap shows (Pet Alien usually comes up as number one for me next to Squirrel Boy) but it did have its share of good shows (the previous 2 we mentioned - Fosters and Camp Lazlo for me, Class of 3000, Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, etc) and I'll even go as far as saying I've thought of giving The Life and Times of Juniper Lee a chance again now that I'm not so quick to judge anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nope. I hate Adam Sandler.

That being said, I do like THE MASTER OF DISGUISE as a guilty plesure movie, but I wasn't aware that he executive produced it until I got it on DVD.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Let me ask you another question then instead.

Do you have a favorite Rob Schneider movie?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Bruh.

Not even Billy Madison? Or Happy Gilmore? Or the Wedding Singer????

D'Snowth

Reaction score