Silly things you said, did, or thought as a kid

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I could never figure out what animal Knuckles was supposed to be when I was younger. I once thought he was a dog.

Honestly, he dosen't look like an echidna at all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As a kid, I thought Ranger Smith's name actually was Mr. Ranger Sir, simply because that's what Yogi always called him. Similarly, I thought Mr. Johnson's name was "Sir" since that's what Grover always called him.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
One time when I was probably only 3 or 4, I took a container of baby powder and sprinkled it all over the floor. Why? Just so I could walk around in it, that's all.

Yeah, I dunno what I was thinking at the time. I can't remember if my parents were mad at me or not. They probably just thought it was cute.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
For some reason.... The above post Kylie mentioned kind of reminds me of How Now Brown dancing in all that paint in "Wet Paint."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh yeah, so another silly Thomas thing I did as a kid.

I used to call this particular tape "dirty Thomas" because of the cover.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
That song Row Row Row Your Boat, the part where it goes "life is but a dream" I used to think it was "life's a butter dream".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I know there are exotic dancers out there who dance on sticks of butter, and people who like to slather themselves in butter (and cooking oil) and slide all over linoleum floors.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I know there are exotic dancers out there who dance on sticks of butter, and people who like to slather themselves in butter (and cooking oil) and slide all over linoleum floors.
Self cannibals?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score