Teen Holds Guinness World Record For Largest Collection of Muppet Memorabilia

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Will any 16 year olds from Nebraska please raise your hand?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
considering people are complaining that someone else probably has the largest collection, I doubt he'd wanna say who he is if he did have an account

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
considering people are complaining that someone else probably has the largest collection, I doubt he'd wanna say who he is if he did have an account
Who is complaining?

And it is kind of odd that he isn't on this site; he doesn't have to be, but odd - probably has lurked.

I agree with the sentiment that his collection seems modest to be the record holder, but whatever. :concern:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
all im saying is i wouldnt want to show myself if my achievement was greeted with what amounts to "someone else deserves it"

whether or not its true there is a bigger collection is kinda moot to the sentiment

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Nobody is saying anything to the likes of "someone else deserves it". Good for him. My sentiment is that 1800 items seems a bit low given all the Muppet items out there. And that goes to anybody. Has nothing to do with this kid. Heck, there's probably been 1800 different Muppet plush toys alone throughout the years. And then throw in all the books, videos, etc. of some sort.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Man, that is nothing short of an impressive collection. He's a lucky dude!

Since this is for Muppets - just curious, but isn't there also an official record for the highest Sesame collection?