Sesame Street 2.0 - Fan Fic Series Preview

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
This is an idea i've had way for a long, long time, forever. Basically I want to write an entire season of Sesame Street, but the stories can go more in depth than the show can and give spotlight to some underused characters.
We'll get a lot of interesting dynamics between characters you don't see together very often on the regular show; like, say we have Marshal Grover and Forgetful Jones trying to solve a mystery in the wild west, or maybe Prairie Dawn and Baby Bear will bond over their love of the arts. Anything could happen.

I even have some neat plot ideas for the human characters, and ways to develop them and take them into new directions.
Bare in mind, I wanted to use mostly the newer cast members (Chris, Leela, etc.) because they have a lot of untapped potential. No offense to the classic cast members, I love them but they had a good run, and I just think it's time to give someone else a chance. However, Gordon, Bob, Maria, and the gang will definitely make occasional special guest appearances.

So, with all that in mind here's the full cast list...
CAST:
ALAN
CHRIS
GABI
LEELA
NINA
ARMANDO
GINA
MARCO (he's slightly aged up to a teenager)

Muppets: Big Bird, Elmo, Oscar, Cookie Monster, Ernie, Bert, Grover, The Count, Snuffy, Prairie Dawn, Zoe, Rosita, Telly, Baby Bear, Julia, Rudy, Barkley, Guy Smiley, and so many more!

I'm hopefully going to get to make a new story every week, with a sort of test pilot coming out next week.

Last edited:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I have a question are you going to put in any dead Muppets like Murray or Don Music?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Just a quick question for anyone here: which of the above listed cast members seems like they should be Barkley's new owner?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The working title of the first story is Everything I Am Is Me: A Love Letter to Telly.