ALF Reboot In Development

mr3urious

Reaction score
Everyones favourite Cat eating Alien who first appeared on our screens in 1986 could be returning to TV for the first time since 2004. With Warner Bros TV having the reeboot in early development.

Original Puppeteer and Creator Paul Fusco is rumoured to return.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/ew.com/tv/2018/08/01/alf-reboot-in-development-warner-bros-tv/amp/

What are your thoughts?
Time for Fusco to exhaust and terrorize a new generation of actors with his puppet pal!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I dunno, I feel like an ALF reboot could actually have potential, but only if they change some things up. For one thing, I don't think in this day and age the generic sitcom antics and the pre-Full House 80s cheesiness would cut it. If they can have more plots that don't involve ALF being in the house all day, and if they delve deeper into the extra-terrestrial stuff, as well as the big bad trying to hunt him down, I think this could be pretty successful.

So, basically the original show but less cheesy and more story.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Not much of a shock as we're living in the days of nostalgia; personally, I wanted all this stuff a decade ago (including the Full House reboot). Now I wish it would go away.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll be honest.

I've always been a casual ALF fan. But yeah, I'm not surprised either.

It seems like alot of new shows are just reboots for nostalgia. :smirk: