ElmoWars (An Info Wars Parody)

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
So Steve Swanson and JD Hansel made this parody of InfoWars with JD doing an impression of Elmo that I think is brilliant. Even the people who don't listen to podcasts like @LittleJerry92 and @D'Snowth should take the time to listen to this cause, you'll laugh your head off, plus it's not that long. Listen from 01:12:05 to the end and give me your reactions.
http://muppethub.com/mft7/

Last edited:

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
What sold it for me is Jarrod's shock laughter hearing JD's Elmo impression saying those things.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Jarrod, I'm fine with; his crankiness can be amusing and it's pretty much just a persona (I assume).

I'm sure JD and Steve are nice guys, but I cannot get into them. I think JD tries too hard to be clever, and Steve has always seemed like dishwater personified.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eh.... Listened and the humor was just kind of meh.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
For me, the best way to find it funny is just realizing that there's no way the real Elmo would say those things. I would actually be interested to hear the Advice with Drunk Elmo segment that JD came up with.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Maybe because I’m a co-host for a podcast. These guys aren’t really that funny together. It seems like they don’t have good chemistry and plus they’re trying way too hard to be funny

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Maybe because I’m a co-host for a podcast. These guys aren’t really that funny together. It seems like they don’t have good chemistry and plus they’re trying way too hard to be funny
Aren't you the co-host of a Loud House one?