Favorite Non-Henson TV Shows

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have three new ones I'd like to add:
-Final Space
-The latest Rosanne reboot
-TV Funhouse (Some old cult classic Comedy Central series that was pretty much a precursor to Wonder Showzen.)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Right now I enjoy watching the following:

-Bob's Burgers
-Robot Chicken
-The Big Bang Theory
-Rosanne (2018 reboot)
-Final Space
-Wonder Showzen (another great example of controversial jokes done right)
-The Simpsons
-Futurama
-Family Guy
-We Bare Bears
-Young Sheldon
-Stranger Things
-The Orville
-The Goldbergs
-The Middle
-The Last Man on Earth (This new season has been more hilariously awkward than the others.........and that's saying something)
-Our Cartoon President (I don't like Trump personally but I still find this show to be funny)
-Happy Tree Friends (R.I.P 1999-2018. For those who don't know what I'm referring to, it has been assumed that HTF has been officially cancelled after years without any new content)

Web Series:

-Smosh
-Epic Rap Battles of History
-Badlipreading
-SuperMarioLogan (Shrek and Black Yoshi are probably my favorite characters)
-1 2 3 Slaughter Me Street (A creepy version of Sesame Street made by a group of Five Nights at Freddy's nerds with way too much time on their hands)
-Any type of Top 10 channel (I find them to be very interesting)
-Reittana Seishin (Not only do I find her work to be amusing, but I have very much respect for Reitanna as a person. She just seems like a very nice, generous, and down to Earth woman to me)
-TomSka's asdfmovie series
-YouTube Reaction channels (I know many people consider the genre to be lazy, but I think a lot of them can be very humorous and entertaining)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Right now I enjoy watching the following:

-Bob's Burgers
-Robot Chicken
-The Big Bang Theory
-Rosanne (2018 reboot)
-Final Space
-Wonder Showzen (another great example of controversial jokes done right)
-The Simpsons
-Futurama
-Family Guy
-We Bare Bears
-Young Sheldon
-Stranger Things
-The Orville
-The Goldbergs
-The Middle
-The Last Man on Earth (This new season has been more hilariously awkward than the others.........and that's saying something)
-Our Cartoon President (I don't like Trump personally but I still find this show to be funny)
-Happy Tree Friends (R.I.P 1999-2018. For those who don't know what I'm referring to, it has been assumed that HTF has been officially cancelled after years without any new content)

Web Series:

-Smosh
-Epic Rap Battles of History
-Badlipreading
-SuperMarioLogan (Shrek and Black Yoshi are probably my favorite characters)
-1 2 3 Slaughter Me Street (A creepy version of Sesame Street made by a group of Five Nights at Freddy's nerds with way too much time on their hands)
-Any type of Top 10 channel (I find them to be very interesting)
-Reittana Seishin (Not only do I find her work to be amusing, but I have very much respect for Reitanna as a person. She just seems like a very nice, generous, and down to Earth woman to me)
-TomSka's asdfmovie series
-YouTube Reaction channels (I know many people consider the genre to be lazy, but I think a lot of them can be very humorous and entertaining)
So it did end up getting canceled?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Probably. While it hasn't officially been confirmed, we fans have waited long enough to know that the creators have most likely given up on Happy Tree Friends. But that doesn't mean we won't see any new ones in the future. Fortunately for us, there hasn't ever been an officialized cancellation from any of the staff members working on the show so there is still at least a little bit of a possibility for future episodes. HTF could still make a big comeback some day in the foreseeing future but until then (if ever), we will just assume it's gone for good.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Well, Happy Tree Friends isn't cancelled after all.......kinda. A YouTuber by the name of Nemao (I don't know how you would pronounce that, but I always pronounce it as Nemo like the fish) has been making these unofficial HTF episodes that look so much like the real episodes, it's almost uncanny. He practically nailed the animation style, the characters are just as funny as ever, the trend of punny episode titles has been continued from the original series, it's almost like the show never left. So while the real show could possibly still be gone for good, these almost 100 percent accurate fan videos have helped fill that HTF-sized hole in my heart :smile:.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
As of early this year Jane the Virgin has become one of my favorite shows! I watched every episode and I love it so much.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
August 2018 update, cause it's been a long time since I've done this. It's still mostly the same, but it's changed up a bit.

Huge fan of...
  • Homestar Runner
  • Camp Camp
  • Steven Universe
  • Angry Beavers
  • Seasons 1 to 3 Spongebob
  • Ren and Stimpy
  • The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (Was one of my favorite CN shows when I was young, so I decided to watch it again not too long ago for nostalgia's sake, and I've been hooked on it ever since.)
Just enjoy, nothing too serious/more casual fan of...
  • VeggieTales
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (No, I am not a pegasister. I just enjoy the show, that's all.)
  • We Bare Bears
  • Dexter's Laboratory
  • Wander Over Yonder
  • Chowder
  • Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
  • Phineas and Ferb
  • Drake and Josh (Despite the controversies behind Dan Schneider, I still enjoy this show. Same deal with Ren and Stimpy and John K., or Pixar movies and John Lasseter.)
Used to be a huge fan of, and still like, but not quite as much anymore...
  • Littlest Pet Shop
  • Hamtaro
  • Kick Buttowski
  • My Life as a Teenage Robot

Last edited: