Today's the day!!! D'Snowth, HERE IS YOUR LIFE: Snowth's Anniversary Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
On this day in history, 15 years ago, the forum changed forever...

:smile::"Alright everybody!!! Light the candles, put up those streamers! And, Scooter, did you book the guests?"
:wink:: "Well, I did boss, I invited everyone, but no one showed up! Well, no one except...

:boo:: "Well, Waldorf, I can't believe it's been fifteen years.
:sleep:: "Yep."
:boo:: "We've had a lot of ups and downs over the years."
:sleep:: "Yeah, but mostly downs. Doh ho ho ho ho!!!
:embarrassed:: *sighs*

Happy Anniversary, Snowth!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Nah, mein Freund, alles gute zum deinem Feiertag! Ich muß dich doch grad mal noch gratulieren, das du hast schon fünfzehn Jahren hier auf Muppet Central Forum geblasen. Danke für deinen zeit hier, und ich hoffe das du noch fünfzehn mehr Jahren bleibst. Unser President ist der aller beste, nah?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Um, wow. I totally forgot all about today being my fifteenth anniversary here on MC - I've been so preoccupied with other things, it was the farthest thing from my mind.

Thanks one and all - you'll be happy to know I have no retrospective planned like I did for my fifth and tenth anniversaries.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Um, wow. I totally forgot all about today being my fifteenth anniversary here on MC - I've been so preoccupied with other things, it was the farthest thing from my mind.

Thanks one and all - you'll be happy to know I have no retrospective planned like I did for my fifth and tenth anniversaries.
Aw c'mon! SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You know, I almost forgot about the anniversary until KarWash posted this thread and then that's when I remembered it.