Songs You Can't Stand

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Adele, Lorde, and Swift are actually decent and if pop has to be so bad then I’m glad these three are closer to the top so I don’t have to suffer through the rest as much.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've no problems with Adele's music, just wish her other songs besides "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" got some more exposure. I don't respect her for getting knocked up out of wedlock, though.

Lorde . . . well . . . until we actually hear her other songs besides "Royals," I'll develop a more objective opinion about her music. Otherwise, all I can say is for someone who has such a miniscule career, her ego's about as massive as Doug Walker's.

Taylor? $#!++y music, $#!++y personality, and basically everything she does is $#!+.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Adele, Lorde, and Swift are actually decent and if pop has to be so bad then I’m glad these three are closer to the top so I don’t have to suffer through the rest as much.
I like Lorde, the issue I have with Adele is her singing voice just sounds like she's crying in every single song, and they sound the same. She has a beautiful speaking voice though.

Though her song "Hello" is pretty decent.

Taylor Swift I just could never get into, and over the years, I feel like her songs got worse and worse as time went on.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
the issue I have with Adele is her singing voice just sounds like she's crying in every single song, and they sound the same. She has a beautiful speaking voice though.

Though her song "Hello" is pretty decent.
But what about WE COULD HAVE HAD IT ALLLLLLLL ROLLING IN THE DEEEEP

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay I'll admit, that one is also actually pretty decent.

The ones I couldn't really stand were "Rumor Has It" and "NEVERMIND, I'LL FIIIIIND.... SOMEONE LIKE YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU...."

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I hate Set Fire to the Rain; Rolling in the Deep was decent when it was the only song I knew by her.