Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So now Trump is actually calling for violence across America if Democrats win the midterm.

Remind me again how he doesn't encite violence among his base, and how the right aren't the violent ones in the country?

EDIT: Okay, that's what CNN is saying. What Trump actually said is that is Democrats win the midterm, that they'll be the ones enciting violence across the country. Because, y'know, he and his supporters always accuse the violence they stir up on Democrats, just like how they blame all of their crap on Democrats.

Last edited:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So now Trump is actually calling for violence across America if Democrats win the midterm.

Remind me again how he doesn't encite violence among his base, and how the right aren't the violent ones in the country?

EDIT: Okay, that's what CNN is saying. What Trump actually said is that is Democrats win the midterm, that they'll be the ones enciting violence across the country. Because, y'know, he and his supporters always accuse the violence they stir up on Democrats, just like how they blame all of their crap on Democrats.
I think both parties are causing the violence....

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Give us a wink, could you? 8)
Give us the stink, should you? 8)

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Remind me again how the right isn't racist and how the left are the ones who indulge in "hyberbole"?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But to the right, every single non-white person isn't a threat to society?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score

Remind me again how the right isn't racist and how the left are the ones who indulge in "hyberbole"?
Yes, it is hyperbole when you take a flyer like this and apply it to the "right". It's an ugly side of America but it DOES NOT APPLY TO ALL of the right (or even anything more than a small portion of it). When you label ALL of the right as racists based on flyers like this IT IS HYPERBOLE!!!

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I’m pansexual, I’m white and I’m male. I lean progressive and agree with many feminist opinions.

That doesn’t make this society any less scary and I’m in a constant fear that I will be blamed for something I haven’t done and cast forth from society.

This is what it’s come to.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Can someone please clear something up for me? Are sexual orientation and race the same thing?