"The Happytime Murders" premieres August 24, 2018

snichols1973

Reaction score
It's a web series that was launched on The Nerdist Channel on April 2, 2012 and I just now found out about it several minutes ago while looking up Henson Alternative on Wikipedia, and it turns out that Henson Alternative started up in 2006, with Happytime Murders being H.A.'s first movie release, so I stand partially corrected.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but I Just came across this.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Brain should not have to bear the cross of his father, and the fact he's older now than Jim ever was. :eek: Jim seemed so much older than him.

Back to the "No Sesame, All Street" thing... is it weird that I agree with both sides?

CBPuppets

Reaction score
The weird thing is if Sugar and Syrup is Drugs to puppets, I would hate to see what Alcohol is like for puppets.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I just saw the Happytime Murders Today! Truth be told, It wasn't as bad as people were saying it was. I enjoyed it a lot. The only thing I wish the movie would've done was that they would give The Happytime Gang a bit of a backstory, at least see how an episode of That show would play out. Kinda like starting from the past before the movie cuts to present time.