The Muppets Episode 3 - Bear Left Then Bear Write

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Bear Left Then Bear Write"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • Bork bork! This episode was good.

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It seems like this would have been a good episode for Becky to appear in, maybe she could have talked to Fozzie about his decision, or traveled with him.

So when Fozzie had trouble hanging up, why didn't Kermit just hang up from his end of the phone? It'd be one thing if Kermit left the phone on so he'd continually hear the map say where Fozzie is, but Kermit does immediately tell Fozzie what to do to turn the phone off, and he later points out that they'd been on the phone for 30 minutes in a rather annoyed tone.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Bump.

Time to post my review!

I found this episode to be a lot funnier than the last one! I was dying of laughter at some of the silly jokes and stories like Rowlf having to wear a cone after a visit with the vet, Fozzie having no clue how to hang up the phone while using google maps, and the running gag of Chip (*cough* @Froggy Fool as a muppet character *cough*) being the new IT guy.

I really liked the main plot that focused on Kermit and Fozzie’s friendship. Seeing Fozzie all loopy at the end from the tranquilizer was funny, as well as the side plots of Gonzo trying to make a date with Debbie (though I thought the puppet was super creepy); I did feel bad for Gonzo in the end, though, and Miss Piggy trying to sabotage Christina after she posted the video of Piggy ruining her selfie on the internet and getting arrested in the end.

Overall, a really funny episode; my only complaint, however, is Kermit seems to be a lot more pushy on this show.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ooooooh yeah!

When I compared my appearance to Big Jeffy (at least when I have a beard). :shifty: