"WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You could always buy some plastic toy guns and rob a bank.

But no, in seriousness, I wish you guys luck. I'd be glad to help out - but sometimes it's not worth the risk of putting in a shill bid (like basically hiding how much you actually bid through a sniping tool) and then someone trying to last minute bid, only for the price to be ridiculously expensive - and then you have to pay for it. (It's happened to me before and it sucks).

Last edited:

gravy

Reaction score
You could always buy some plastic toy guns and rob a bank.

But no, in seriousness, I wish you guys luck. I'd be glad to help out - but sometimes it's not worth the risk of putting in a shill bid (like basically hiding how much you actually bid through a sniping tool) and then someone trying to last minute bid, only for the price to be ridiculously expensive - and then you have to pay for it. (It's happened to me before and it sucks).
Mhm. This actually sold about a week ago, but it was listed as 35mm instead of 16mm, so the person who won the bid before (surprisingly for 50 bucks) most likely returned it because they awaited a 35mm copy.

Hahahahahaha only film enthusiasts get this

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh my god! That's so awesome! :big_grin:

Wait, gav's.... Have you seen Evangelion by any chance? Only ask cause you shared that video.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ah, well I personally reccomend it if you like sci-fi/drama. One of my personal favorite animes!