Unpopular Opinions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually don't like the term "never meet your heroes."

If you have the opportunity to meet them, go for it! My personal term is "Go and meet your heroes, but don't assume either."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I never liked that show Squidbillies.

I always thought the show was just too over the top crass, the voices bother me and the animation just looks ugly.

The only episode I actually liked was the one where they take on the controversy over the confederate flag.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So @gavry3 and others have mentioned hating the redesigned New Tab window in Google Chrome . . . but I love it! Not only does the overall design have a really nice, sleek, and modern look to it with the rounded edges and such, but I'm glad they did away with the empty shortcuts squares (which I never used anyway) so you can actually see your wallpaper theme!

I hate to say it, but I'm honestly tempted to make a full-on switch to Chrome for all web browsing and not just YouTube, even though I've gotten so used to Opera.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
As a fan of Naruto, I really dislike that short intro the TV airings had in the U.S. (The "RISE! TSUYOSA!" one).

Felt too short and rushed. Plus, when I was a kid, I had alot of trouble trying to make out the words. (I thought it was "RISE! DO YOUR STUFF!").

Please don't kill me @Any Del. :concern: :wink:

Any Del

Reaction score
As a fan of Naruto, I really dislike that short intro the TV airings had in the U.S. (The "RISE! TSUYOSA!" one).

Felt too short and rushed. Plus, when I was a kid, I had alot of trouble trying to make out the words. (I thought it was "RISE! DO YOUR STUFF!").

Please don't kill me @Any Del. :concern: :wink:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Don't worry. No-one's going to kill you! :big_grin:. But DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're not the only one who disliked it! I wished they played R*O*C*K*S instead of "RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSEEE!!!!!!!! TSUYOSA!"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That one is better. It shows more of a nice montage of characters.

The thing I like more about the Japanese openings is that it really sticks more to the current version of the story.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So @gavry3 and others have mentioned hating the redesigned New Tab window in Google Chrome . . . but I love it! Not only does the overall design have a really nice, sleek, and modern look to it with the rounded edges and such, but I'm glad they did away with the empty shortcuts squares (which I never used anyway) so you can actually see your wallpaper theme!

I hate to say it, but I'm honestly tempted to make a full-on switch to Chrome for all web browsing and not just YouTube, even though I've gotten so used to Opera.
Actually, I will say that Opera actually did something better than Chrome does: Opera could resize or scale up/down the home page wallpaper to better fit your computer's screen resolution . . . Chrome can't seem to do that. At all.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly, I liked Stepney the bluebell engine more in the Railway series than the TV series.

While I enjoyed the episode "Rusty to the Rescue" (not sorry, Mr. Awdry; felt like a nice sequel to "Escape"), I feel like Stepney was just a real big scardey cat in the TV series (the episode "Stepney Gets Lost" shows it; I was never a big fan of that episode).