Muppet Productions Ranked

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Hey there, ladies and gentlemen. I've been wondering for some time what the definitive best Muppet production is, and I've decided to open up a Google form for it. You can access it here.

Basically, go through and rank each item from 1 - 10, 10 being amazing and 1 being terrible. The results will be compiled into a list which I will tally up and then count down here on the forum.

I realize that voting on all this may take some time so I'll leave this open for as long as people need.

Thank you for taking the time to go through this - I look forward to seeing the results!

Thanks to @gavry3 whose help was most beneficial in putting this together.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I've received 3 responses thus far. Thanks for all taking part! There's one item here that's currently very much in the lead...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unfortunately, there were certain productions I couldn't rank because I hadn't seem them, so I left them blank - not sure if that will affect the overall ranking for those productions, but I couldn't fairly rank something I haven't seen.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Unfortunately, there were certain productions I couldn't rank because I hadn't seem them, so I left them blank - not sure if that will affect the overall ranking for those productions, but I couldn't fairly rank something I haven't seen.
That's okay. I'm using averages anyway and every item has already gotten some votes so it'll all be balanced out. It's better to have more votes but if you can't, you simply can't, and anything you send in is fine.

If you ever do see those you skipped over, feel free to go back in and submit votes, so long as you don't revote for the ones you already submitted.

And thanks for participating!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Wow, I noticed I ranked most of the specials a lot lower than I thought I would.
Aside from Muppets Go to Disney World and Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson, I gave most of them pretty average-bad ratings.

Also, should The Tale of The Bunny Picnic be included? I know it doesn't have the likes of Kermit or Gonzo in it but, it introduced Bean Bunny.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And technically, it was a Muppet production.

gravy

Reaction score
Wow, I noticed I ranked most of the specials a lot lower than I thought I would.
Aside from Muppets Go to Disney World and Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson, I gave most of them pretty average-bad ratings.

Also, should The Tale of The Bunny Picnic be included? I know it doesn't have the likes of Kermit or Gonzo in it but, it introduced Bean Bunny.
I left it out at @gavry3 's advice, but you can add it under Other.
Yes I told him to leave it out do you gotta problem with that