Where are all these classic Sesame Street episodes coming from?

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Plus, aren't you on the autism spectrum? You shouldn't call someone something like that, especially if you have a similar condition.
In addition, you CANNOT use words like that on this website.
Yes, I'm on the spectrum. And I'm sorry for using words like that on this site. Also, just like how Sesame Maniac was with Gerardo, I had the same feeling with Chuck's constant messaging. He is one of the WAY worser YouTubers than Rohail who keep trying to get what they want and get away with it. ;(

With Chuck saying "I'd love to see the spotlight version of Fur the original full uncut version from 1975", I think he's just saying "I want you to upload it the way I want until I get my way!" This is getting on my nerves.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Is it? Is it really?
It's just that he won't stop over-obsessing about the 1975 Fur song, which he's been doing on everyone's videos. He keeps asking about the ENTIRELY full and uncut version and with a spotlight at the beginning, which we ALL believe a version like THAT doesn't even exist. He's been pestering me about it on a whole ton of my uploads, and I couldn't stand it any further so I blocked him.

Any Del

Reaction score
I definitely would love to see episode #3983 again. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Don’t forget that guy obsessed with the Fur song from 1975?
Yeah. I think there was only one "Fur" song without Elmo. I tried getting it through his head. But he swears up and down there's another one. So I said OK to appease him. (And can we drop the "r" word please ...don't be funny and say "What R word? " You know which one :cry:...it's very hurtful.) Thanks.