Little things we've noticed

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Who do you think puppeteered Chrissy in this number? It’s definitely not Jim, I can tell.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another FTB one, but you know how there's a decal of a stylized red letter K in the back of Waylon Jennings's truck? As a little kid, I always thought that was supposed to be a Kmart sticker. :stick_out_tongue:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
It doesn’t seem like Jim Henson is performing the puppetry for Kermit in the segment, it looks more like Jerry Nelson.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Nah, I don't see much of a hint of Jerry in there. If anything, I think he was puppeteering the Green hippie and lavender woman.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
But the puppetry doesn’t really look like Jim Henson, the lip sync is off.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be fair, every puppeteer has had a slip up of lip-synching at some point.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Am I the only one that's been kind of bothered by Grover's flanderization as of late? He used to be just sort of scatter brained and a bit clueless, and he tried too hard to please people which sometimes resulted in him getting worn out. Nowadays, he still has a lot of jobs and tries to be helpful, but it's gotten to the point that he's almost completely idiotic. It's like he can't do anything right.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To a certain degree, yes. I mean, I like it when he's not necessarily a major part of the plot, because in that context, he's a genuine show-stealer, which makes him all the more endearing. But at the same time, yes, it's almost as if he's just become an outright lamebrain.

Unfortunately, this is something that's all too common with the dimwitted characters of kids shows: they just get progressively stupider the longer a show goes on. Ed? Kel? Two very good examples.