Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know about Humphrey, but didn't Benny end up getting shipped out as a Muppet character for one of the international co-productions? I'm pretty sure the same thing happened to Narf.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I hate to be that guy but certain characters have become extinct for sure. Like Benny Rabbit and Humphrey
Never say never look at what Disney has done with characters we never thought we would see again. Uncle Deadly, Wayne Wanda, Chip, Thog, and DogLion just to name a few. They may have to do a complete rebuild, but nothing is impossible.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought there was something about it on Muppet Wiki, but now I'm not see anything.

Surely @Oscarfan can either confirm or deny this.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Wait, so are they actually using his character for an episode this time? Unlike in season 40?

I really hope this is true.... *Fingers crossed*
He also showed up in the 45th season. Seems they want Roosevelt to appear in the anniversary seasons (even if the 45th anniversary was barely officially acknowledged). Of course since the 45th season, they seem to be bringing back more old school characters, even if many are non-speaking.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I know Humphrey is retired because I saw him being used as Muppeteer Workshop puppet in an Instagram posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.