None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now it's looking like this unseasonably hot trend wants to not only stick around for an extra day tomorrow, but it also looks like it wants to return again for another couple of days next week as well . . . yep, this has officially become the second-worst September ever.

And you know what? I'm just gonna go ahead and call it: I bet that we'll have another unseasonably warm Christmas again this year - 60s or maybe even 70s . . . and I'm sure that, once again, the last week of February will be canceled for an extra week of March like the last two years.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, thankfully it didn't last another day again today. I mean, it's still hot, but not 90s hot. The wind has picked up, so that helps a little, but we need more cloud cover, because that helps even more.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

90s are back again for another three days! I'm getting sick of this $#!+!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thing of it is, there's no real reason for the jump in temps again . . . I mean, Florence is over, there's no other tropical disturbance making its way inward right now. This is just . . . another example of Climate Change.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Where's the "I Hate The Cold" club? Come to think of it, where's the "I Hate Every ******* Temperature Out There Permanently" clue?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sitting in my bed with the fans going on and a nice warm blanket in the middle of fall and winter. :sleep: