Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So um.... Yeah.

I don't know why, but there is this horrifying image of our president running around in a diaper crying "WAHHH!!!? WAHHH!!!! I'M OFFENDED, I'M OFFENDED! WAHHH!!!! WAHHHHH!!!!" in my head right now.

Um... Yeah. That is all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why are we now turning hurricanes into a political issues? It's hurricane season.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, like the "sudden" influx of hurricanes being the result of not taking Climate Change seriously, and how it's mankind's fault for polluting the atmosphere that hurricanes are happening.

Even though, once again . . . it's hurricane season.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
No, like the "sudden" influx of hurricanes being the result of not taking Climate Change seriously, and how it's mankind's fault for polluting the atmosphere that hurricanes are happening.

Simple, because politics is the hub of where all the hatred comes from. There is a verse in the Bible that says Money or the love of it is the root of all evil, but I'm starting to think that policts are.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score

Well, global warming is a real thing and as a result the oceans are warmer. While it doesn't account for the frequency of hurricanes, it does contribute to the strength of the hurricanes as they feed on warmer water.