Unpopular Opinions

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As far as potatoes go, I'm not a fan of tater tots or hashbrowns.

And . . . a baked potato isn't my favorite way of preparing a potato either, but I'll eat it if that's how it comes - I just like to load it up with butter, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and onions.
*Waits patiently for LittleJerry to make another man boobs remark*

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I just like to load it up with butter, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and onions.
My milkshake brings all the
Jeanette's
to the yard, and they're like "It's better than yours!" **** right, it's better than yours! I could teach you, but I have to charge!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I used to be the same with tater tots as well, but I don't mind them now.

I especially like chilli cheese ones.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Two unpopular Disney opinions of mine.

Ahem:

1. This is one I used to have, but I used to like the Hunchback of Notre Dame 2 when I was 15. I thought it was cute and it was nice that Quasimodo got a girlfriend. But then I re-watched it a few years later and..... Wow. My opinion just completely changed. It felt very cheap and watered down. So that was a former unpopular opinion I once had.

2. I actually think the Black Cauldron is a pretty decent film. I haven't watched it in a while, but I just loved how dark that film got (similarly to the Hunchback and Hercules).

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I absolutely hate the term "****". (No offense to anyone here who uses it.)

Any Del

Reaction score
I never really liked the show "King of the Hill". It was too boring to watch and it made me fell asleep.