LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To each their own.

I dunno - her vocal range threw me off in that one. :smirk:

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly, since she's been up in the news alot this year:

Pretty much all of Ariana Grande's music. She tries WAY too hard to copy Mariah Carey, vocally and visually. (I mean, look at her music videos).

Her song "Problem" is easily the worst one, especially with that god-awful solo verse from Iggy Azalea.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Believe it or not, "Cheap Thrills" has grown on me, lol.

Still think Mushroom Hair's singing sounds like she's got a jawbreaker crammed in her mouth.

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
Songs that I still can’t stand:

ANYTHING by Barbra Streisand, Eiffel 65, Queen, the A Teens (ABBA Teens), or the Dixie Chicks, Cher’s song “Believe” (although I LOVE her as an actress, especially as Loretta in Moonstruck & Ruby in Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (Ruby is Sophie’s grandmother, Donna’s mother), Sting’s song “Desert Rose”, I don’t really hate “Who Are The People in Your Neighborhood”, but my inner Grouch isn’t that fond of it.

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
Definitely not. I mean I know it sounds awful, but every time I hear that song I keep thinking, "Kid, go home and be with your mother, stop worrying about the freakin shoes!" Lol
But that’s just it; he’s tryin to get the friggin shoes for his DYING mother as 1 last gift to her before she dies. He wanted her to look beautiful for the night that she would b meetin Jesus!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I've figured out what the most overrated/overplayed songs of the last few years have been:

- 2014: "All About That Bass" by Meghan Trainor
- 2015: "Shake it Off" by Taylor $#!+
- 2016: "Exes and Ohs" by Elle King
- 2017: "Scars to Your Beautiful" by Alessia Cara tied with "Shape of You" by Ed Sheeran
- 2018: "Havanananana" by Camilla whatever her name is who left Fifth Harmony