West Nile, Swine Flu, Meningitis, and Sequelitis

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was listening to the radio today, and apparently Robert Pattinson is anxiously wanting to make another TWILIGHT movie.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently he was quoted as saying he's ready to play seventeen again. That and being all oily and sparkly again. :skeptical:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
They're remaking the original Child's Play film despite the wishes of its creator and the fact that the actual series is still going strong.

I just.

Cannot.

Is there no shame left in this world?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I guess we're in the age of reboots right now. There have been so many of them lately, both of movies and TV shows. Honestly, I think most of them are only made just to cash in on the nostalgia craze.

mr3urious

Reaction score
They're remaking the original Child's Play film despite the wishes of its creator and the fact that the actual series is still going strong.

I just.

Cannot.

Is there no shame left in this world?
There were direct-to-video sequels to CP a couple years ago, but I don't think even fans liked them.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I guess we're in the age of reboots right now. There have been so many of them lately, both of movies and TV shows. Honestly, I think most of them are only made just to cash in on the nostalgia craze.
I blame it more on people who complain about the modern day stuff too much. And then they just end up complaining when it's rebooted. :rolleyes: