"WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Taking a shower while still kinda high (buzzed).

Felt nice.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That Fairly Odd Parents is now officially declared cancelled.

Honestly, I thought it would just be on a permanent indefinite hiatus, but.... I'm glad Nick decided to rid of the show.

Well, part of it obviously is because of Butch Hartman's departure, but another I'm sure is to focus on milking Spongebob even more. :shifty:

Either way, for me, season 4 is the final season of the show. Everything else is the show being milked.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
That Fairly Odd Parents is now officially declared cancelled.

Seriously though, it desperately needed to end. Now all we need is for Spongebob to end...

But that probably won't happen for another decade or so.
Either way, for me, season 4 is the final season of the show. Everything else is the show being milked.
In my opinion, the show should've ended when Poof was born, or sooner yet, the "School's Out!" movie.

Sparky's introduction was when the show offically died for me. Chloe's introduction was just beating the dead horse.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"School's Out" is honestly the only post season 4 episode (or movie, in this case) I like (that and the one where Timmy wishes everything was junk food).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I just randomly looked up "Naruto without whiskers" out of curiousness and..... Holy ****.

It's almost like he's an entirely different character.... He almost looks like Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach, only with blonde hair and blue eyes.