Questions about anything

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Now to something Sesame Street-related, I asked @hooperfan for any proof about Season 2's Episode 0172 being available in the trading circuit, despite MuppetVJ having posted screenshots for it on Muppet Wiki. @hooperfan told me he doesn't have it, but he told me that someone tricked him into getting him to do trades with such foreign, strange people whom WE Muppet fans here ARE NOT familiar with. Talk about comparing THAT to the Episode #847 scam that once happened to @Blue Frackle as explained on another Muppet Central thread.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Now to something Sesame Street-related, I asked @hooperfan for any proof about Season 2's Episode 0172 being available in the trading circuit, despite MuppetVJ having posted screenshots for it on Muppet Wiki. @hooperfan told me he doesn't have it, but he told me that someone tricked him into getting him to do trades with such foreign, strange people whom WE Muppet fans here ARE NOT familiar with. Talk about comparing THAT to the Episode #847 scam that once happened to @Blue Frackle as explained on another Muppet Central thread.
That’s not a question.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Oh. Then, which thread do any of you guys post any incidents about Sesame Street episodes? :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How come Chrome doesn't have any decent Halloween themes to choose from?

Any Del

Reaction score
Maybe Chrome doesn't like Halloween. It probably gives them the heebi jeebi's...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How the heck expensive were haircuts back in the 80s and 90s that Bob Ross had his hair permed to save money on haircuts? I mean, I only pay $10 for a haircut.