Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You mean like about her being held hostage by Donnie, or how if it wasn't for immigrants, he wouldn't even have any wives?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That and I've seen comments like death threats to her and her son Baron.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I remember some of those.

Because, those same people who were saying how disgusting, repulsive, shameful, disgraceful, and horrible it was that people were calling for the rape and death of a child (in this case, Baron), were the same people who were calling for the rapes and deaths of other kids (namely, the Parkland survivors like David Hogg and Emma Gonzales).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I would post this in the am I the only one thread, but since not everyone here likes politics, I'm keeping political-related stuff here.

So random note, but this is a thought that just came to mind. Am I the only one who was actually surprised to find out the left was all for legalizing maruijanna?

Honestly knowing them, I thought they would have been like "NUUUU POT IZ BAD 4 U IT KAUSES KANCER AND ITZ ILLEGAL!!!111!!!"

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
****! Republicans are purging votes in several states across the country, just to make sure they stay in control! Most notably, Georgia has been purging and/or restricting the votes ofr nearly 70% of its black population to keep them from voting for the black female Democrat nominee running against their white male Republican nominee for governor.
It sounds almost as heinous and dishonest as Democrats allowing illegal aliens... etc, sorry... GUEST WORKERS to vote.
Let's condemn both sides. If it's good enough for you, it's good enough for me.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
they keep gushing about her being, "the most beautiful, graceful, and elegant First Lady ever, and a God blessing for bringing class, dignity, and respect back to the White House."
Who are "they"? All I see people say is that she's a snob and a dumb***. She's certainly up there on the list.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who was actually surprised to find out the left was all for legalizing maruijanna?

Honestly knowing them, I thought they would have been like "NUUUU POT IZ BAD 4 U IT KAUSES KANCER AND ITZ ILLEGAL!!!111!!!"
Apparently.

Because they've been pushing for it for quite a while: they're the ones pushing the positive effects of medical marijuana, which is why they're for legalizing it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, as someone who didn't really care for it until 2016, I never paid attention. :shifty:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh yeah, so this is one thing I actually forgot to mention.

A week ago, one of my close real life friends named Paul was actually being sexually harrased by this random girl on Facebook.

She was showing him pictures of her boobs or ****** (whichever), and then asked him to show her his *****. So he showed a small picture and then she played the victim and threatened to call the police. Poor guy was so scared that he had to deactivate his account for a bit.

I'm sorry, but people like her just make me sick. Thinking they can get away with something because they actually believe a certain characteristic to them earns them a special privilege they can use to their advantage. :rolleyes:

Anyway, that's my sexual harassment rant. I really wish he didn't delete the history; I would have gotten her fined up the ***.

Last edited: