Unpopular Opinions

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I never see that kind of behavior from the left, but definitely from the right, because it's like everybody who isn't them is what's wrong with the country: y'know, because they're wealthy, white, heterosexual, and Christian, so that means they're superior in every way over everybody else.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
As much as I love Ed, Edd 'N Eddy, I think it went on a little longer than it should have.

I personally never liked season 5 (the episodes where they're at school), and I thought it was pointless that season 6 literally only has one episode (if you put the double segments together).

Please don't kill me @D'Snowth. :eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nah, actually, I feel the same way . . . I mean, I was psyched that EEE was such a smash hit that it garnered a renewal/uncancelation, because it was like only the juggernauts got to live beyond four seasons and 52 episodes (a la Dexter and PPG) . . . I remember signing petitions, begging CN to renew Courage for a fifth season, but that never happened, and it's a real shame, because that show was really getting gutsy in its final, and it would have been really interesting to see where it would continue to go from there if it got another season.

But, I digress - I agree that shifting the premise from perpetual summer vacation to throwing the cul-de-sac kids in school was really awkward, and made it seem like a completely different show . . . but, I mean . . . what else could they do? After four seasons of summer vacation antics with Eddy and his lame scams and such, they needed to do some fresh and new things. I guess it's like how Doug Walker felt the need to add sketches and additional castmembers to NC.

You know what's interesting though? After EEE was renewed, and I watched a few of those school episodes, I commented on a fan forum I was a member of at the time how I felt like the new episodes were weak and I got in trouble for it! Because the forum had direct connections with aka CARTOON, and some of the people who worked on the show would occasionally lurk on the forum or mingle with the fans, so my comments were deleted because they didn't want the aka teamsters to see anything that would be disrespectful toward the work they've done.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, again, the forum admin said people who worked on the show read what we post (I never saw), so we couldn't say anything negative or critical, because it was disrespectful to all the hard work they've done.

Any Del

Reaction score
Nah, actually, I feel the same way . . . I mean, I was psyched that EEE was such a smash hit that it garnered a renewal/uncancelation, because it was like only the juggernauts got to live beyond four seasons and 52 episodes (a la Dexter and PPG) . . . I remember signing petitions, begging CN to renew Courage for a fifth season, but that never happened, and it's a real shame, because that show was really getting gutsy in its final, and it would have been really interesting to see where it would continue to go from there if it got another season.

But, I digress - I agree that shifting the premise from perpetual summer vacation to throwing the cul-de-sac kids in school was really awkward, and made it seem like a completely different show . . . but, I mean . . . what else could they do? After four seasons of summer vacation antics with Eddy and his lame scams and such, they needed to do some fresh and new things. I guess it's like how Doug Walker felt the need to add sketches and additional castmembers to NC.

You know what's interesting though? After EEE was renewed, and I watched a few of those school episodes, I commented on a fan forum I was a member of at the time how I felt like the new episodes were weak and I got in trouble for it! Because the forum had direct connections with aka CARTOON, and some of the people who worked on the show would occasionally lurk on the forum or mingle with the fans, so my comments were deleted because they didn't want the aka teamsters to see anything that would be disrespectful toward the work they've done.
I really DID wish Courage had a fifth season. I am a HUGE Courage fan and still am to this day. I heard about this CGI reboot but I don't think its going to happen...

As for the school episodes from EEE, in my opinion I liked them. Thought it was interesting to see them in school. No offense...

Any Del

Reaction score
@LittleJerry92 might agree or disagree but I personally love Sharingan more than Byakugan and I believe Sharingan is far stronger than Byakugan.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm not really picky when it comes to powers in the Naruto universe. They're all good in their own ways.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think Billy Barkhurst could have been a good Kermit with the voice he did for Ernie.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I like Nickelodeon Doug more than Disney's Doug. Saw some of the Disney version just recently, and decided that it's just not my cup of tea.